Incarnation’s school objectives are:
- To develop in the students an appreciation of Christ as the role model for their lives through Scripture, doctrine, tradition, faith, and service.
- To provide an environment which challenges the students to become the persons God desires them to be.
- To equip the students to function as contributing members in an increasingly global society.
- To cultivate an atmosphere of Christian living characterized by mutual respect and responsibility.
- To encourage an acceptance of respect for cultural diversity.
- To help students develop an appreciation of their uniqueness and giftedness as children of God.
- To challenge the students to develop their talents, intellects, and critical thinking skills by providing a strong curriculum supported by interdisciplinary learning experiences.
- To foster the harmonious development of the students’ physical, moral, intellectual, and emotional gifts and a parallel growth in spirituality and faith.
- To assist students, teachers, and parents in providing supports for special learning needs and to maximize student potential through strategy training.
- To strengthen the bonds between home and school so that the two may work in concert for the students’ educational and spiritual formation.
- To offer the faculty and staff opportunities to enhance their professional and spiritual growth as witnesses to Christ as a caring community to whom the students are entrusted.